Friday, July 8, 2016

Feathers on Friday for 7/8

Trip to Canada


Happy Friday! Happy Belated Canada Day and 4th of July!  We traveled up north for Canada Day in Quebec this year.  I got this shot of a male Peacock at Parc Safari.  We travel up there every summer to spend a few days checking out the animals and playing in the water park with my two boys. 

We mixed it up this year and stayed in Venise-en-Quebec right on Lake Champlain.  I grew up in Vermont so I have spent a lot of time near and on the lake but it was fun to check it out from over the border.  I did get to do some birding in the morning on the lake before trips to Montreal and Parc Safari.  There was nothing too exciting but I did get a shot of this Snow Goose walking on the beach near our hotel.


Have a great weekend and Happy Birding!

More Feathers on Friday Posts:










No comments:

Post a Comment